Pack & Shift


To book a service faster without downloading the app click “Book Now“. If you want to try our app, Download it from Google Play.


Pack & Shift Services Details

Looking for home shifting services in Dhaka? Instead of having a Panic Attack, you can just let HandyMama make all the arrangements for you. Whatever you want to pack, move or shift, HandyMama offers you the one-stop solution. Book HandyMama’s Pack & Shift Service.

Key Features:
  1. Get Free Inspection and Free Quote.

  2. Complete, Packing & Moving Solutions for Households, Offices or Industries.

  3. Experienced Moving Professionals.

  4. Safety & Protection Ensured.

  5. Service is available On Demand.

  6. Service warranty.

  7. Damage coverage available within 60 days.

  8. Transparent Pricing and No Hidden Charges with guaranteed satisfaction.


Terms & Conditions

  • If you want to cancel the service, you must call HandyMama Customer Service at least 3 days in before. 30% service charge will be deducted if not reported within due time. The remaining 70% will be returned as per rules. No refund will be given if the service is canceled on the day of service.
  • In case of damage of any item during the shifting, please notify us while the vendor is present.
  • After the shifting, the items should be checked while the vendor is present. No complaints will be accepted after the vendor has left.
  • If the service is canceled for any reason and advance payment has been made, the money will be refunded within 7 working days.
  • If any additional items are required during shifting (Like: AC pipes, Cables etc.), then the items has to be provided by the customer.
  • Any problem after AC installation should be reported within 3 days from the date of shift.
  • Customer should shift their most valuable and necessary items (Like: Wallet, Jewelry, Laptop, Mobile, Fragile items etc.) at their own responsibility.
  • If the customer does not take the bubble wrap for packaging the items, HandyMama shall not be liable for any damages.
    For shift outside of Dhaka, bubble wrap and carton must be used.
  • HandyMama will not be responsible for any damage due to natural calamities.
  • Do not contract with vendor for any additional work. If done, HandyMama will not be responsible for that work.
  • The actual cost will depend on the quantity of home/office furniture. Not above the number of house members.
  • If there is any issue during packaging or shift should be reported to HandyMama Customer Service immediately.
  • If the above conditions are not met, “Service warranty and Damage coverage available” condition will not applicable.


All packers and movers are equipped with the right safety gears and equipment. All of our service providers are COVID negative. They use all kinds safety gears before entering to your house.




Trained and Equipped for COVID-19.

Our verified service providers are well trained and equipped to work during all kinds of situation. During pandemic, hundreds of our service providers have worked as front-liners, served thousands of customers, cleaned over 10 million square feet of surface including covid patient houses, hospitals, warehouses, offices and more.


To book a service faster without downloading the app click “Book Now“. If you want to try our app, Download it from Google Play.